4 Feb 2015

Challenge #189 - "Be my Valentine"

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well I sincerely hope your day has started better than mine, while eating my breakfast my crown fell out so now I have to ring the Dentist to get it sorted, oh well at least I have the joy of writing up my Challenge post to cheer me up and showing you what my fabulous Design Team have created for you, and I must thank them for all their hard work and for getting their cards up on the DT blog in plenty of time for me to write up this post.
Anyway enough of my dribble you will want to know who won last weeks "Layers, lots of them" Challenge and I see that a lot of you enjoyed taking part in this one and I so hope that you will be equally excited about this weeks Challenge "Be my Valentine" as its only 10 days to go, anyway the lucky person chosen by random org for last weeks Challenge is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2015-02-03 20:00:34 GMT

Well done Mary and congratulations and we now have a quicker method
for you to collect your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact Tab" at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your choice
3 digi images and can you make sure you put Blog Hop Challenge in the subject bar
 and please also dont forget to add your email address to make it easier
                         for Veronica to sort out your images and get them to you quickly.

Our sponsors this week as always are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index

and as always this is given when you have used one of The Paper Shelter products on your card and this could be either a image, paper or printable and you will find a very comprehensive selection here on their website, but even if you have not they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice. And at the moment they have a lot of their "Love" images on Sale so its a good time to go and visit and buy them while they are reduced in price. And please remember that you are only able to enter 3 cards and at least one of those must carry one of our TPS products.
And now for the best part of writing up this post, I love showing you the Design Teams cards they really are stunning and I do hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I have.


Well didnt I tell you they were stunning and I am sure they have inspired you to take part in this "Be my Valentine" Challenge and I look forward to seeing the results.

3 comentarios:

Sandra H said...

Congrats Mary and gorgeous Dt creations x

Bunny said...

Great cards by the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com